AD


Going Down!!!

"Though you cannot go back and make brand new start, my friend anyone can start from now, and make a brand new end!!!"


"You have to make a choice in everything you do, remember that, that choice makes you!"  

I am sure you all are aware that "Unstable Cradle" has been down for a little while now...well that is because my father found out about it! I am not going to get into great detail, but lets just say he was not best pleased! A lot of people are not pleased with what I have done, and I do apologize, but on the other hand people have been telling me I need to do what is best for me and worry about me for a change....so I finally did that! Words can never explain how much the website and talking with all of you has helped me! Now granted I maybe should have not posted so much information about what my father has done and who he is: but those are all things I have seen and that he has done to me...it was helpful for me to get it out of my system and for you all to understand what I was going through to understand the purpose of "Unstable Cradle." Well due to what was going on, I took down the site, and was thinking of terminating it permantely, but recieved a lot of support from you all to put it back up(love you guys!!!), so instead I deleted those post...and I am continue with the website. It is helping you and it is helping me!!!  

Help change the epidemic Subscribe & Share

4 comments:

  1. I do not know who you are, but blogging is all about expressing yourself...so if thats how you feel about my website...by all means express yourself! But there is nothing you can do to silence my voice or make my feelings go away!!!! And you can post that on every post I write but dont think its going to stop me from posting! Belee Dat!!!
    Have a Blessed Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is for YOU to express YOUR feelings and the feelings of all absentfatherless children and adults. You have almost 1000 views. No need to stop now. Keep it moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! That is actually what I am going to do.. yeahi know amd just over 50 vuiews away!!! so I am going all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete