AD


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!

Well we all know since my father found out about "Unstable Cradle" our relationship like this cake have been up in the air. Well I did wish him a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" via text, which I recieved no response to,but of course I did not expect one! I even debated buying him a card...but enlight of what he said about his Christmas card I thought best I didn't. In my eyes it's like I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't!!! Of course my Mom went on and on about how I should I buy one, but I thought about it and consulted with others..and thought it might not be in my best interest....especially since at this point I would have no idea what to write inside. And the writer in me wont let me send a card that just says Happy Birthday in it...

I know that my father still reads this blog, but I dont know! If he does read, dad I just wanted to tell you
       HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Honor your father and mother so that YOUR days may be long.

    You did your part lady. He didn't do his. Just keep doing your part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete