AD


"...an excuse to be dysfunctional or have bitterness or ill feelings towards your situation..."

It is a little excerpt from a converstaion I had with someone this morning, we were discussing "Unstable Cradle" and they basically said my blog is an excuse! The fact of the matter is my blog helps people and helps me! That is what truely matters to me impacting lives, and it crazy for her to have a comment when she has not even read my blog!!! This is one of the reasons I began this blog, because it has been such an epidemic that is asthough our feelings aren't suppose to matter! You think we want to feel this way, angery, hurt, betrayed, left out and disgarded...we did not ask for this!!! Like she said its my situation not hers, so let me deal with it which ever way works best for me!!!

1 comment: